As the days get longer and hopefully warmer we’ve been thinking about ways to celebrate the arrival of spring.
Today’s 5 on Friday are lovely things to do to celebrate spring.
- Follow this great tutorial on how to build a teepee
- Plant some seeds – these seeds and stakes are great for getting kids started in the garden
- Go for a family bike ride
- Paint cherry blossom pictures by dipping the bottom of a fizzy drink bottle in paint and stamping onto paper
- Invent some new ice block flavours. Try puréeing fruit for a healthy treat.
Try them over the weekend and tag us in your adventures on instagram or facebook @theparentingplace #fiveonfriday